Tuition and Private Room for the June or September Seminar is $6,570.00 USD. Included in the Tuition:
- All classes
- All seminars
- Cultural activities
- Field trips
- Musée D’Orsay
- Musée du Louvre
- Centre Pompidou
- Flea markets
Because we are a one-month seminar, we cannot provide financial aid or scholarships.
Click here for an application form to fill out and mail.
Refund Policy Prior to Matriculation
- Applicants requesting cancellation no later than 40 days prior to starting date shall receive a refund of all monies paid, less the $250.00 deposit.
- Cancellations less than 40 days of starting date shall receive all monies paid less the $250.00 deposit and less the lodging cost at reserved room rates.
- All cancellations must be made in writing to the U.S. Office.
Refund Policy after Matriculation
- If the student terminates the agreement once in Paris, or the Institute terminates the agreement for cause, the student will receive a prorated refund of the amount paid less the deposit and lodging costs.
- Students who terminate after 50 percent of the program are not entitled to any refund.
Paris Fashion Institute reserves the right to terminate students if they fail to do satisfactory work, if they are a discipline problem, or if they fail to comply with established rules and regulations. In the event of a termination for any reason, the above refund policy will apply.
Paris Fashion Institute admits students of any race, color, national and ethnic origin to all the rights, privileges, programs, and activities generally accorded or made available to students at the school. It does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, national and ethnic origin in administration of its educational policies, admissions policies, scholarship and loan programs, and athletic and other school-administered programs.
Please direct any questions about Paris Fashion Institute or its academic program or inquiries for the staff of Paris Fashion Institute to gro.noihsafsirap@ofni.